Tired Of The B.S.?
Frustration. Overwhelm. Chaos.
It’s what happens when you decide to start a business and make money doing something you love. It’s that bi-polar roller coaster that comes with being an entrepreneur. However, it’s all part of leaving the “day job” behind to try and make a difference.
Because starting something that’s your own isn’t easy. In fact it’s really friggin hard.
And that means on most days you feel like you’re getting your butt handed to you on a silver platter.
OK, maybe that’s not the best way to say it.
What we really mean is that most of the time you feel like you’re getting your ass-kicked and…
I’m writing to you to tell you that it doesn’t have to be like that anymore! And that you can actually abolish all of the BS you’ve been taught!
It’s time to say goodbye to all the rules of playing it safe. Playing all nicey nice. And waiting on that REALLY long line until you get your chance to speak.
Well now it’s YOUR turn! Now it’s your time to learn how to kick some ass in your business (and in your personal life).
It’s why I’m really excited to share with you this amazing event I put on with my REALLY good friend and colleague, Matthew Goldfarb.
Go Renegade Or Go Broke : How To Kick Ass Today So You Don’t Get Your Ass Kicked Tomorrow.
If you’ve heard everything you need to and just want to download the week long event and .mp3 of over 11 hours of amazing content from fellow ass kickers and rule breakers like yourself… you can do that right now by clicking the “add to cart” button below.
SPECIAL NOTE: This Tele-summit is a series of 11 separate .mp3′s each approximated 45 minutes to an hour in length. Once payment is put through it will download directly to your computer. It’s also important to note that you do not need a Paypal account to purchase this. Once you click “Add To Cart” and hit the payment link, it should direct you along to show you that any major credit card will do. Should you have any further questions, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m really psyched about this one (and not just because I’m a featured speaker in it). It features myself, plus 9 other amazing Renegades and Kick Ass Entrepreneurs that took place on January 24-28, 2011.
Our taped calls include in depth interviews with:
- Bryn Johnson from “Bryn Johnson Consulting.” Slamming home how to go renegade on your “to-do” list.
- Natalie Sisson from “TheSuitcaseEntrepreneur.com.” Educating us on how to build a business from anywhere in the world.
- Jonathan Mead from “IlluminatedMind.net.” Explaining about how to get paid to live on your own terms. Kick ass. And just be you.
- Blue Melnik from “BlueMelnick.com.” Inspiring us on how to expose yourself to a 7-figure business.
- Carolyn Herfurth from “TheBizTruth.com.” Showing us how to sell like a bad-ass.
- Clay Collins from “Clay-Collins.com.” Instructing us on how to create eBooks and Information Products that “sell out” before they’re ever created.
- Dyana Valentine from “DyanaValentine.com.” Exploring how to be pitch perfect. And never being a deer in the headlights again.
- Thomas Matlack from “GoodMenProject.com.” Unleashing your inner manliness (and the role women play in it).
- Greg Rollett from “GenYRockStars.com.” Discussing how to balance creativity and business.
- And your hosts Matthew Goldfarb and I (Jared Matthew Kessler). Driving home ways to create an unapologetic business that kicks ass and makes money.
- And much much more!!!!!
So why all this talk about going Renegade and Kicking Ass?
Because that’s what Matthew and I help people do – Matthew’s from Corporate Renegade Copy and as you probably already know… I’m from The Kick Ass Copywriter.
Over a series of 9 free calls you’ll hear from Renegade and Kick Ass people who will share their stories. Offer strategies to get paying clients. And offer some really unique ideas & tips on how to avoid the most common pitfalls that a lot of businesses like ours fall prey to.
Not only that, they’ll share some inside secrets and inspirational stories on what’s help them to kick ass today (to prevent from getting their ass kicked tomorrow).
All you need to do is click on the “Add To Cart” button and a desire to stop playing by the rules. Playing it safe. And a deeper willingness to unleash your true inner badass. Not only within your business… but within you.
I hope you’ll join us in these calls and that they’ll inspire you as much as they did me (and everyone else involved).
Please don’t miss out!