Kick Ass Copywriting Services Are Now Available Again (But For A Limited Time)!
For more than 6 months now, I’ve had to turn away many potential clients that needed certain “kick ass” copywriting services because of how slammed I’ve been…
Finishing and delivering approximately 30 separate projects for major brands around the world (in just the last few months), I recently have some opening slots that I thought you might want to jump in on – before it’s too late.
“I recently had the chance to work with Jared on a web project as the designer/developer. Jared has an understanding of writing for the web that is hard to find. He understands that you only have 2 seconds to grab someones attention. Simple, attractive, and effective is how I would describe his style. It was was also a joy to work with someone who always answers the phone.”
-Justin Parra, Creation-1 Web Solutions, Founder/CEO
When working together you’ll receive one-of-a-kind copywriting services that include:
- Multiple concepts and a transparent work ethic so you’re able to choose and trust the best options that feel right for both you and your company.
- Unwavering integrity that not only gives you great copy, but is carved around the market research into what works for your audience (versus what may not).
- A better understanding of you, your brand AND your customers, so you’ll be prepared for any future copywriting work you (or I) may need to embark on.
You’ll also receive creative yet professional copy-expertise that consists of writing effective:
- Web copy.
- Marketing collateral.
- Print advertising.
- Email marketing.
- And more!
You can contact me directly to set up a time to talk about your project(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org and…
Please understand that I only work with a limited amount of clients and projects each month (on a first-come-first-serve basis). So don’t wait!
“To work with Jared is to love Jared. I partnered with him on a few projects while freelancing at DraftFCB and found him to be a fun writer who was willing to try new things. He is an inspiring part of a team and a one-of-a-kind personality with a diverse background that enables him to see things differently. He strives to find that blend of stand-out creative that is memorable, but also produces results for the project and ultimately improves sales.”
-Cheryl Hooper, DraftFCB Seattle, Art Director
Some key differences between the kinds of copywriting services I provide, versus others include:
- A fast and efficient work ethic, so we’ll both feel comfortable hitting any potential deadlines.
- A friendly and creative professional, so working together becomes a joy (not a joke).
- A fun and effective approach, so you’ll not only get great work, but someone whom you can trust to get the best results.
“As an English major I figured I was fully capable of writing the copy for my website. Jared’s approach was very different than what I had written, and I believe his copy is far better. The results so far have proven that to be true. Jared did an excellent job understanding my needs as well as my customers’ and then creatively constructed the copy on my website to be customer directed, informative and confident with a amicable style. “
-Curt Le Master, Key Business Solutions, Founder/CEO
Again, you can contact me directly to set up a time to talk about your project(s) at email@example.com or certainly feel free to read about what others have to say about it.
From small to mega-size businesses and ad firms, I (Jared Matthew Kessler) have taken on a wide variety of copywriting projects that encompass just about everything in my field. Increasing sales with words, I help companies stand out from the noise (not just add to it).